REILY WARMIN|MARKSMAN APPLICATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REILY WARMIN|MARKSMAN APPLICATION

Post by Myrahmex on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 pm

APPLICANT NAME: WARMIN, REILY [KNIGHT RANK]
APPLICANT REQUESTED ROLE: MARKSMAN
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUESTED: MK.1 RECON ARMOUR

“Why do you want/should you have this role and how would you contribute with it?”

OOC ANSWER:Honestly, my purpose for making this application is to present some diversity inside the ranks - in my opinion, a decent  ratio of frontline men to utilities [if that’s the proper use of the militial term, then yay for me] needs to be kept - and I find that voluntarily offering myself up to the backlines in order to provide support would be ideal.

Furthermore, I also want to change up my RP experience and retire from charging in head-on in situations.[/color]

IC ANSWER:

** The Quartermaster leaned forward, the wooden chair he haphazardly slumped himself upon squeaking in protest due to the movement. He clasped his hands together on top of the worn metal table - causing a clap-like sound to emanate throughout the room.

** “Alright, welcome.. erm..,” the Quartermaster paused, craning his neck to take a look at the documents piled in front of him - endless text depicting this unit’s past, feats of strength, and the like, and he read the name of the unit before him.

** “Reily Warmin, ah.. anyways, I’d like to commend you for being one of fews units to have the balls to request this change - the notion of having to confront a higher-ranking unit was enough to unnerve many of the newbloods,

** The unit merely stared back at him - having cast off her power armour helmet and shook loose her shoulder-length blonde hair, setting said helmet on the table in front of her as they began the orientation; she occasionally blinked as she awaited the Quartermaster to resume speaking - it was this monotonous silence and perpetual aura of intimidation that had set the foundation of the girl’s reputation, sparking rumors that she was mute or merely batty - I mean, who wouldn’t? During times like these, of course, but nonetheless she’d proven herself in the field, and in reality, that was all that mattered.

** After a moment of silence, the Quartermaster cleared his throat and continued to speak, clasping and unclasping his hands as he did so,

** “Anyways, you’ve filled out the form and gave me some written reasoning, now.. I’d say you’re fit for the job given what I saw on that there paper,” he tapped one of the many documents, “but precautions and such. I require.. verbal or tangible evidence of your skills,” he added, gesticulating as he spoke.

** Reily pursed her lips for a moment, though maintaining direct eye contact with the Quartermaster as she did so - then broke said contact to push back her chair, leaning under the table to retrieve a duffle bag she’d toted around with her for quite some time.

** Reily swiftly unzipped the bag and produced several long sheets of paper, rolling them out across the metal table - in which the Quartermaster instantly recognized as the ones used in the firing range, the black silhouette of what is supposed to be the enemy was riddled with bullet-sized holes, all in noteworthy positions expected from a marksman.

** The Quartermaster arched his back forward, putting out an arm to retrieve one of many practice sheets by its bottom end, sliding it towards himself and further inspecting them - his high perception causing him to immediately notice the strips of tape placed alongside each hole, with different distances written upon them - admirable lengths, might he add, for a new blood, at least.

** The Quartermaster chuckled to himself, pulling all the sheets toward himself and folding them neatly alongside his other documents, clasping his hands together and looking up toward the unit in front of him.

** “Alright, well.. a picture’s worth a thousand words - as the saying goes - but  I still require a.. legitemate verbal response - as to why you’re fit for the job.”

** Reily, still having not broken her intent stare proceeded to recline back in her chair, and letting out a satisfied sigh - one of the few sounds she’s made so far - and proceeding to speak.

** “Because you need people who know what their doing, and evidently..”

** She gestured towards the sheets.

** “I do.”
Myrahmex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REILY WARMIN|MARKSMAN APPLICATION

Post by Myrahmex on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:49 pm

Goddamnit, I saw that one [/color] and my brain exploded -R.I.P
Myrahmex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:21 pm

Paladin Joseph Benavidez, RE: Knight Warmin's Marksman Application
Good enough for the citadel Q.M, good enough for me. Input your weapon preference (.308 Sniper Rifle or Scoped Focused Laser Rifle) and the requisition will be processed for the next supply drop. You'll know about more information on possible field reconnaissance training in the future.

Role Accepted
Addition Equipment Denied
Mister Vasili

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrahmex on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Knight Reily Warmin, RE: Knight Warmin's Marksman Application
A .308 Sniper Rifle would be much, much appreciated.
Myrahmex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:13 am

Archiving and moving.
Scout
Admin

View user profile http://euprpbos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content